How our wall repairs Edinburgh services brings your old wall back from the brink and toward a new, hearty structure with a stunning finish:
When your wall is close to extinction, we have the wall repairs Edinburgh services needed to bring your old wall back to a new original state. This process expands its life, and brings your wall back to its former glory.
Experienced Stonemasonry Experts
Over time, your wall will require repairs due to age, weathering, and knocks. This is just part of its ordinary lifecycle. But we have over 30 years’ experience and the mastery needed to save your existing wall from annihilation. We can offer you the following curative methods.
1. Replace your eroded stone
Sometimes wall repairs will only require a simple stone replacement. This will bring your wall back to a strong, healthy structure with a clean, tidy finish.
Our wall repair process is to:
- Carefully cut out the eroded stone(s)
- Replace with a new or reclaimed stone that fits in
- Re-point using lime mortar for durability
Once completed, your new stone(s) will fit into your existing walls’ structure and finish for an unspoiled, neat wrap up.
2. Re-point your wall using lime mortar
It may be the case that your wall only needs re-pointing work carried out to improve the look of your wall and its structural uprightness. By doing this work, we can help your wall become a strong, sturdy and clean structure for the years to come.
Our lime re-pointing wall repair process is to:
- Hand craft pointing for robustness
- Seal the copes at top of the wall to reduce water penetration
- Brush for a smooth or rustic finish of choice
Upon completion, your new re-pointing will give your old wall the life-long strength needed to endure the harshest weather Scotland can throw at it.
3. Completely Re-build your wall
In some cases, your wall will need stripping down and re-building to ensure complete reliability and completeness. By doing this, we can ensure your wall will be structurally sound and last into the future in all weathers.
Our wall re-building process is to:
- Strip wall down to its foundations
- Clean stones for re-use
- Re-build wall for maximum stability
- Re-point using lime mortar for strength and permanence
When finished, your wall will be as new with a fresh; in order finish, you can be proud of.
Samples Of Our Wall Repairs Edinburgh Work:
For More Information About Our Edinburgh Wall Repairs & A Friendly Chat, Call Us Today On: 0131 447 0003 Or Email Us Here.
Other Edinburgh Stonemason Services: