James Allan Stonemasons (Edinburgh)
The recent bad weather in Edinburgh and Midlothian has highlighted a lot of issues with sub-standard masonry. We are getting many reports and phone calls from customers complaining of water ingress due to driving rain, chimneys losing cans and being blown over. If this is the case, it may be that you need your mastic or pointing checked out and overhauled. It could be that some masonry has a high degree of porosity in a localised area and requires a stone repair, or similar.
If you are concerned that weather has affected your home please give us a call on 0131 447 0003 or visit us at 84 Comiston Road Edinburgh, Midlothian EH10 5QJ. We will be happy to furnish you with free advice and costings for your project.
Why Choose Us:
- We have over 30 years hands-on experience as stonemasons
- We have a full range of expert stonemasonry and sandstone restoration skills
- We only use lime mortar for re-pointing, sandstone repairs and building work
- We choose our team based on the quality of their work and quality of their character
- Flexible Quoting: we come at a time that suits you, even on the same day if required